Saturday, March 04, 2006

Cue The Papparazzi!


Who could forget this Red Carpet Fashion Fiasco?

Is it any wonder that Bjork rhymes with both Stork and Dork? Yeah, I realize it's supposed to be a swan, but, duh - Swan does NOT rhyme with Bjork.

For the record, I love Bjork. She was awesome in Dancer in the Dark. And to her credit, it was a bold fashion choice. But still wrong.

So very wrong.


A Clever Suggestion has been made to incorporate a Red Carpet Fashion Parade into our Online Oscar Zaniness. Anyone who would like to participate, please feel free to take a photo of yourself in your fancypants Red Carpet ensemble and send it to me and I'll post it!

Who's BALLZ enuff to do it???

I am.

I'm goin' for the Cameron Diaz fresh out of bed look. Maybe I'll even mix in some Gwyn-nip action for Shizzelz N' Grizzelz.




Is it Hollywood Law that Celebrity Mansions are forbidden to contain MIRRORS?

2 comments:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

OMG - wait until you see what I have in store for you after tomrrow. My friend is holding an Oscar Party tomorrow- red carpet, cameras and even some really hideous dresses. I will be sure to post as I know it iwll be worth it... we are so getting dressed up. I even purchased a tierra last night....

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

ps will you add me to the "Get the Fug out" please??