Thursday, March 30, 2006

Apparently, people DO read my blog.

Although sometimes I have no idea why.


A note to Michael -

I've noticed your comments on my blog and I have NO clue what you're talking about with my post about my dead goldfish being a "veiled threat". Today I was just talking about my daughter's best friend who died, and I thought what you wrote to me was really strange and even offensive. I quote your comment (which I promptly deleted) -

Are you familiar with a concept called "transgression"? An example of transgression is when you cross a line from the legal into the illegal. You have already crossed some many lines, but I would hope that you are not as stupid as ruining your life over a stupid fool like me. Since there seem to be some interesting moves being made by some of your crew, I could easily interpret this as a death threat, which, at this point, there is enough evidence on my blog for people to figure out who may be responsible for any physical crimes to myself, my family, or my car. Since my piece of shit car has already had its tires vandalized, I am not very open to references to possible physical harm to my person.

Penny, what should I do in a situation like this? Should I call the police and tell them that I have reasons to believe that my old friends want to do me in for uncovering various lies? You tell me, since you are so fucking eloquent.



Seriously, I have NO idea what you're talking about. The first time I heard of your blog was when I saw that you had posted a link to mine (Saturday, January 21). I have no idea why or how you even got to my blog. There's nothing on it that's particularly private, I just can't imagine why you'd even be interested in it. I knit, dude. And I write about the stupid stuff that happens to me.

I read the comments on your blog after you put up the link to beholdmybrilliance.blogspot.com, and it seems that there is some sort of mistaken identity thing going on. I have no idea who you are. I don't go to Shimer College. I've never even heard of Shimer College. I've never met you, I have no interest in messing with you, your property, your blog, anything. I'm not out to get you, I don't even know you. I don't have a "crew". I have a husband and three kids. I'm a stay-home mom from Missouri. I don't have time to stalk you. Sorry to disappoint you.

I await your apology. I hope it comes with the same enthusiasm with which you've unfairly berated me.

12 comments:

Bezzie said...

Hmm...I recognize the way this dude is acting.
Be careful.

DomesticOverlord said...

Clearly the guy is nuts. He thinks your name is actually Penny for crying out loud.

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Here, have a look at his blog.

http://thesubstanceofaliberalartseducation.blogspot.com/

For some reason he references MY blog. I can't imagine what my blog has to do with anything his discusses.

Note that the only person who comments on his ramblings is him. Except on the one posting which references me (see January 21), even addressing me as Sarah. I think he must have me confused with a different Sarah, and I'm a-thinkin' he's clearly Sarahphobic. Some other Sarah must be messin with him, cuz it ain't me, babe.

I'm no one to be trifled with, but I don't throw my shit around where it's unwarranted. Only a select few jaggoffs will actually Feel My Wrath. I don't want to waste any of it, or it loses its magic.

Anonymous said...

yeah! cool post! it be gettin like pandaconspiracy.com was that you by plover an theodore? I stay right over on beacon. lots of ambian helps blogs.

Anonymous said...

His style of writing (both that comment and on his blog) is disturbingly familiar. It reminds me of my brother-in-law who thinks that he works for the CIA and once attacked some paramedics because he thought they were ninjas. I don't think he has you confused with anyone, I think he's just either off his meds or on too many. Thankfully you don't really post things that would let some nut really track you down.

Having said that, can I be in your crew? I've never been in one before...

Pinkwool said...

Dang, Sarah, you've hit the big time now and have you own stalker. Congrats!! lol I'm kidding. It's crap like this that eats at my subconscience and makes me contemplate not blogging. This guy is seriously disturbed.

On a side note, I was watching the previews for today's Ellen Show (3/30) they liner was "why is this woman chasing Ellen?". I thought to myself "OMG, it's Sarah!"

DomesticOverlord said...

I volunteer for your crew but I have my own. Seriously, since high school. My gang is called SG, it stands for "Sarah's Gang". Sadly our tag looks rather like the Stargate SG-1 logo so most peole thing were just nerds. At least that's a decent show. Anyhoo, if you need some back up SG's got your back.

SG to the 1st!

SoberHope said...

I am so jealous of your stalker. But, if you do ever get a crew or posse or whatever the kids are calling it these days I'll join up. We can all knit ourselves special fuzzy feet with the club/posse/crew/homie logo on it.

You do have a logo, don't you?

DomesticOverlord said...

I'm willing to annex this newly developing crew into SG. It could be like, the SG Knit Kickers Posse or something. There would be a logo. And T-shirts. In fact, I think I'll go design them now...

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

I'm thinkin' the PKP (penny karma posse). You like?

DomesticOverlord said...

Other way around.

Jerry & Maxy said...

Good Lord, I go away for a few days and you're being stalked?!

Lemme know - I'll send my dogs to your hood - they'll take care of the man.