Thursday, April 06, 2006

And on the 5th day... there was LIGHT.

OH
(dramatic pause)

MAH
(dramatic pause)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWD!


I just wanted to assure everyone we're all safe - except for the casualties in the refridgerator. Eeeewww, that was funky.

I'll type more tomorrow. My hands are still shaking, I'm so pissed off about the whole stupid thing. Attempting to feed, warm and entertain the family for 60+ hours without the luxury of electricity was physically and mentally exhausting.

I'll be crankin' up my electric blanket tonight.

Because I can.

4 comments:

Zonda said...

Hugs!! So glad you and family are doing ok! Whew!!

Take care!

Trillian42 said...

Yay! Glad to see you are back! And very happy that you were not permanently damaged by the loss of power.

So, how's the PKP? Room for one more? 'Cause I am so there.

TheyDHD said...

Just found your blog on Self Portrait Tuesday. Love how you told the goof off earlier this week, good for you! And I'm a knitting SAHM in MO too, too funny. :) I wonder now, how many of us there are who blog?

Bezzie said...

Ha ha! How the hell did people do it back in the day with no power? Probably explains why they didn't live as long as we do now ;-)