Friday, April 06, 2007

I love these quiz things.

Your Seduction Style: Sweet Talker

Your seduction technique can be summed up with "charm"
You know that if you have the chance to talk to someone...
Well, you won't be talking for long! ;-)

You're great at telling potential lovers what they want to hear.
Partially, because you're a great reflective listener and good at complementing.
The other part of your formula? Focusing your conversation completely on the other person.

Your "sweet talking" ways have taken you far in romance - and in life.
You can finess your way through any difficult situation, with a smile on your face.
Speeding tickets, job interviews... bring it on! You truly live a *charmed life*




You Are Aphrodite!

A total shining star with a ton of admirers
And no wonder: you live life to the fullest!
When things get bad, you can easily take off to a happier place
But occasionally, you need to deal with problems head on


AND...






Wanna know sumthin funny?

Once I sweet-talked a guy into taking me to see Schindler's List on a date because I really wanted to see it and I knew none of my friends wanted to. And I was thinking perhaps I'd cuddle into him a little during the scary parts. Not go all Jerry Seinfeld making out during it (that's one of my favorite episodes, BTW), but just give him a little teeny hint of my curvaceous warmth. And c'mon, Ralph Fiennes was smokin hot.

That totally bit me in the ass.

Not only was I too distraught to cuddle as I watched the little girl in the red coat going into the incinerator, but what do you say when you're walking out as the credits roll, other than...

WOW...Oh, man...WOW...Dude, seriously...WOW...?

It wasn't like either one of us was in the mood to go out for drinks or dancing or making out or doing anything fun after watching three hours of horrific atrocities. And of course I looked quite fetching after covertly weeping and wiping a black, slimy mixture of mascara and snot on my sleeve since I hadn't thought to bring Kleenex.


The lesson I learned that day?

There's nothing unsexier than Crimes Against Humanity. That's a libido buzzkill that not even the seduction skills of Aphrodite could overcome.

Sometimes I wonder if he's still single.

4 comments:

Bezzie said...

Yeah I had a similar experience with Saving Private Ryan. Something About Mary and As Good As It Gets though? Badabing!

Trillian42 said...

PK, my dear, only you could take those three quiz results and turn them into a story from your past. You rule.

Oh, and the shawl at my waist in my FYS post is "Bloom" from knitty. It's Noro Blossom in color 06, Great quick knit.

Elizabeth said...

I got Easy Rider. And I've never even seen that movie!

Stickyfingers said...

Schindler's List is a pretty big downer -- I can see how it would kill the night.
I'm always surprised at the flicks that have the opposite effect though -- none come to mind, but there have been a few 'really? Seriously?' movies in my past.