Thursday, March 08, 2007

Because I'm too lazy to do a real post. . .

I'll steal one from an equally lazy person who I love. Hey ZMK, did you see that one chick burp the words Pussycat Dolls? Classic.


Your Celebrity Boob Twin:

Anna Nicole Smith



My boobs used to do all of Anna Nicole's Boobs' stunts.

Oh, and by the way, nobody guessed my correct bra size. You guys sure are a dumb buncha boobs! I'm a 40DD!

I think Kay (Cheesy Knit Wit) was the closest. You win the CD of songs from the wedding where Aunt Drama and I discovered that we wore the same bra size! Congratulations!!

8 comments:

Dk's Wife said...

Yippee!!!

Bezzie said...

I have seen your boobies in person and I would not have guessed that.

Does that mean when I'm rich and famous I can print my name in block letters when you run up to me on the street?

yournamehere said...

40DD? Hooray for boobies!

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

About that, Bezz -

I didn't mind you honkin' em, but I did think it was a little weird when you buried your face right between Bonnie and Blanche and made motorboat sounds.

ZantiMissKnit said...

I really wanted the Pussycat Dolls burper to be on it. I'll have to try Pussycat Dolls, as I've only burped "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" and "Johnny Thunders".

ChestyLove said...

I did that boob twin thing, and they told me my twin was Pamela Anderson!! :( I can't believe that. Depending on the continent, I'm either a 36D or a 38DD...hardly even dipping a toe into Pam's Boob Arena. How insulting.

AND MINE are REAL, dangit!

ZantiMissKnit said...

BTW, I love that you are lazier than even I am.

Bekki said...

I'm pamela Anderson, Is that a good thing or a bad thing?