Monday, September 22, 2008

HAMMFEST!

Ok, so Jon didn't win the Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor, but MAD MEN won Outstanding Dramatic Series!!! Which was actually better because the whole cast got on the stage and John Slattery (Roger Sterling)



and Christina Hendricks (Joan Holloway) both looked absolutely stunning.




So, just cuz he's gorgeous, and because, as yet, it's a slow news day at Chez Karma (of course, it's not even 7am yet - check back later), here's some Hot Hamm Luvvin.



Mmmmmmmmmm.

5 comments:

Kevin C said...

OK, Christina Hendricks looks even better in that photo than she does on Mad Men.

Kashmir Knitter said...

I've had a crush on John Slattery since Homefront. Congratulations if you remember that show, because then you and I would be the only ones, lol.

Trillian42 said...

I was reading some stuff about the Emmys yesterday, and I realized I hadn't remembered to look up Jon Hamm, in spite of you mentioning him before.

OMG - you went to high school with the hotness that is THAT?! So. Very. Jealous.

And Christina Hendricks looked fantastic. She'll always be Saffron to me, though.

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Hamm's from St. Louis. I didn't go to the same high school that he did, but he went to college at the U. of Missouri with me.

Notice I say "with me" as if we actually went Together.

Kevin C said...

THANK YOU, Trillian! I knew she looked familiar, but I couldn't place her. Yeah, it'll be hard to top a role like Saffron.