Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tito's Christmas Play.

Tell me this isn't the cutest little face you've ever seen.


"The little lord Jesus asleep on the hay..."

All together now... Awwwwwwwwww.


And special guest star: Robert Goulet!!



This was the first time Tito's ever done anything like this by himself. Last year he had Pie with him. I wasn't really sure how he was going to handle it. I had visions of him spinning in circles or picking his nose or something, but he stood there - very, very still and totally focused. I was blown away by his professionalism.

After the show I said, "Tito, I was so proud of you! You didn't make faces or be silly, you did such a great job!!"

And he said, in a soft but very serious voice:

"It was VERY important."

4 comments:

shiguy4076 said...

He does look very very handsome. Very adorable.
SHi

Bezzie said...

Awww!

Skye said...

That IS the cutest little face I've ever seen! And you must have done something right, that he's able to recognize a "very important" occasion when one comes along!

Ed said...

A star is born.