Tuesday, October 11, 2005

KICKASS! I got RAK'ed!

I'm sure I've mentioned that I knit for fun (and I think I also mentioned that I kinda suck at it) and one day I happened across Knitty.com - which is the greatest thing ever. This week alone I've gotten two Random Acts of Kindness boxes full of fun yarn and needles! Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!Now I can put off housework just a little longer. Like I need an excuse for that.

Today's domestic duties include laundry and dishes and continuing the seasonal wardrobe transitions in the kids' closets. I was going to do laundry right when I got up in the morning but I didn't, and then just now DS #1 waddled into the computer room bowlegged and asked me to "please address the poopy situation". I'll spare you the details of the steaming, bubbling, chunky green diarrhea, but suffice it to say that I have since started the laundry.

No comments: