Saturday, March 01, 2008

I love it when quizzes nail me.

I'm a sexy muthahfuggah.


Your Score: Sirius Black


Don't fight it...it is who you are!



Wahey, you are the notorious Sirius Black. You can be reckless, fool-hardy, and very cruel but you are also clever without trying and will always protect the ones you love. Plus, you are a natural with the ladies, oh yeh.

Link: The Mega Harry Potter Character Test written by lucky_dip on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(lucky_dip)

4 comments:

Batty said...

I can see how that fits. Sometimes, these quizzes really do work!

Bezzie said...

I love how Sirius is OK with embracing the 70s. All that velvet and facial hair...rorrrrwww!

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Yeah, and watch your Pinkley Taurus, Bezz... I'm a natural with the ladies.

Ed said...

My result said I am Ron.
Ah well