Friday, November 18, 2005

Good Intentions

I have the best of intentions when I sit down to make things for other people, but usually one of two things happens:

A) I finish it and decide it sucks and I'd be embarrassed to give it to the intended recipient

or B) I finish it and decide it's awesome and I keep it for myself.

I rarely follow patterns, I just like to putz around and figure it out as I go along. I don't want to buy more yarn to make a pattern with the yarn suggested in it, so I kinda play around with what I've got and see what works. One of these days I'll figure out gauge. But there's math involved in that... eeewwwwww.

At the moment I have 3 different scarves going and a couple of PIM's (projects in mind?) so I'm holding out the until the Slowpoke Putzer Knitalong starts up.

No comments: