Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I am happy to report -



Ryan was an adorable camel and he was true to his word. He did NOT pick his nose. He was the only camel wearing green Converse high-tops, however.

Meanwhile, I have been knitting like a fiend. Everyone's getting a knitted gift from me, whether they like it or not. I've got several items made, including the frothy Pepto scarf (the hat turned out horribly, darn that gauge!), a Santa hat in silver and black for my dad the Spurs fan, a pretty mohair scarf, a rolled-brim hat, a purse and another scarf which I can't decide if I want it felted or not. I have a couple other projects going, of course, and several more in my head. I need to get my act together so I can ship it all in time.

I'm also putting together a compliation of Christmas songs to give to friends, including my SP, who probably knows it's me. I'm putting together one final giftiepoo to send her. Should be good. Say, that reminds me - here's what I got from the SP who has me.



Took the kids to see Santa today too. That went surprisingly well, considering I didn't take the double stroller this time. They were even patient waiting in the line. Ryan said he was going to fart on Santa's lap. His face in the pic looks like he might have been photographed in the act.

No comments: